Hotels near Clyde Auditorium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Clyde Auditorium
Keen to check out Clyde Auditorium? This well-loved sight has a lot going on for it.
You'll clap eyes on it in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the country's capital city, Edinburgh.
Reduce your travel costs by staying a few nights at one of the 65 accommodation options within an easy commute of Clyde Auditorium. The Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow West End (a kilometre), the Blythswood Square Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Hotel Indigo Glasgow (a kilometre) are recommended choices.
Sick of paying too much? There are some bargain places to stay that ought to suit your needs nicely. Why not check the deals at the Kelvin Hotel West End? It's 2 kilometres away. If it's not to your liking, the Charing Cross Guest House is a kilometre away.
Need a soft bed and room service? There are numerous upscale hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret staying at the Hilton Glasgow or the Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow, a kilometre and 0.1 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're feeling tired and feel like a hot drink, try out Lorne Hotel Glasgow. It's at 923 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, only 0.7 kilometres from Clyde Auditorium.
Other Things to Do Near Clyde AuditoriumAfter you spend some time at Clyde Auditorium, check out the local area:
- Soak up the electric atmosphere when enjoying an event at Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, regarded as playing host to outstanding entertainment.
- Glasgow Science Centre is the perfect destination for those who enjoy learning about the world of science.
- The magnificent lines and state-of-the-art engineering of Clyde Arc Bridge make it a prominent landmark in the local community.
- There may be expressions of disappointment or happiness at Alea Glasgow, so steel yourself for all kinds of highs and lows.
- For some child-friendly thrills and spills, make a beeline for AMF Bowling. It's a sure-fire way to entertain the little dears!
If you and your mates are taking the train to Clyde Auditorium, step off at Exhibition Centre, the nearest station. From there, it's just 0.3 kilometres away. Also within walking distance is Anderston, another handy terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Clyde Auditorium?
Hotels in Clyde Auditorium start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.