ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Furnished balconies or patios and ceiling fans are featured in all 32 rooms.
The family restaurant, Tides Restaurant & Bar, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The resort's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find volleyball, and enjoy the on-site pool loungers. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free RV/bus/truck parking.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 3.5-star Cape Tribulation resort include Mount Sorrow and Daintree Rainforest.
Cape Tribulation Beach House ratings based on 65 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cape Tribulation Beach House
“Rustic” means tired in this resort
Sleeping in the rainforest
31 Jan. 2018 by Tim Campion GM
Thank you for your review we are glad you enjoyed this beautiful part of the world
Rustic feeling tropical getaway
Lovely location situated alongside beautiful beach
About the Cape Tribulation Beach HouseLocation 152 Rykers Road, Cape Tribulation, QLD 4873
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. An outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace are also featured at Cape Tribulation Beach House. The resort can provide wedding services and tour/ticket assistance. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Cape Tribulation resort.
- 1 floor
- 32 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (142 km / 88.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Cape Tribulation Beach House offers 32 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a ceiling fan. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Tides Restaurant & Bar – This beachfront family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 5 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 5 PM.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cape Tribulation Beach House
- Cape Tribulation Beach House Hotel
- Cape Trib Beach House Hotel Cape Tribulation
- Cape Tribulation Beach House Daintree Region, Australia
- Cape Tribulation Beach House Resort
- Cape Tribulation House Resort
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 9 PM
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.