Hotels near Cape Horn Vineyard
A visit to Cape Horn Vineyard is a great excuse to spend some quality time with your mates.
You'll discover it Kanyapella. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 190 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Within 10 kilometres of Cape Horn Vineyard, there are 7 listed hotels. The Discovery Parks - Echuca and Discovery Parks – Maidens Inn are terrific options.
Are you hoping for a high-end place that won't take you ages to get to? Consider the rates at the Echuca Moama Holiday Villas and Deeluxe Riverspa Apartments.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Horn Vineyard
Allow for some extra time to check out what's going on near Cape Horn Vineyard:
- Leave the city behind and head on over to Bilabong Ranch, an active farm that can always use an extra set of hands.
- Leave the city behind and head on over to Billabong Ranch, a productive farm that can always use an extra pair of hands.
- Raise a glass of tasty vino at Chanter Estate Winery and Military Museum. Don't miss the chance to purchase a bottle of your favourite drop.
- Get in touch with the natural ecosystems of this destination with a visit to Banyule Park State Forest.
- When you've worked up a thirst, make your way to Great Aussie Beer Shed to make some friends and down some beers.