Hotels near Blackpool Football Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Blackpool Football Club
Hotels Near Blackpool Football ClubSecure your tickets, locate your seats and become one with the excited crowd at Blackpool Football Club.
It is situated in Blackpool, and we're sure you'd like to know what the best way is of getting there. Many make the 210 kilometres journey from Belfast, that nation's bustling capital.
There's a huge variety of well-placed hotel options, with 24 within walking distance of Blackpool Football Club. Take a look at the amenities at the Blackpool FC Hotel, Le Papillon Hotel and Eden House.
No worries if you're running on a budget, you won't be short on options when it comes to accommodation. The Viking Hotel and the Wakefield House Hotel are merely a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could stay at one of the several high-end hotels in the immediate area. You know you deserve it! The Big Blue Hotel and the Glen Guest House, 2 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
Get your morning started right with a delicious coffee at Coffee and Cake. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Blackpool Football Club. Head over to Old Cottage Hotel & Restaurant for a more substantial meal. In the evenings, 4 Star Phildene Blackpool is perfect for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Blackpool Football ClubAfter you're done at Blackpool Football Club, pay some attention to the surrounding region:
- Ma Kellys Foxhall is a great place to go for a few drinks and a laugh with your mates.
- Get into the swing of things at Pirate Adventure Mini Golf, where you are sure to leave with some wicked putt putt skills!
- Strike a pose with a wax sculpture of your most-loved historical figure at Madame Tussauds Waxworks.
- Blackpool Central Pier is a beautiful spot to chill out with the family and enjoy the crisp, clean air.
- If you're captivated by marine creatures, check out Sea-Life Centre. This fascinating place will grab your attention for hours.
Leave early, beat the other tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get to Blackpool South, the nearest station, it's only 0.8 kilometres to Blackpool Football Club.
How much is a hotel room in Blackpool Football Club?
Hotels in Blackpool Football Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.