Hotels Near Bellingen Community Markets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bellingen Community Markets
Markets is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It isn't going to be the only thing on your to-do list in Coffs Harbour, a renowned city that's loved by many.
If style and service are what you want, consider the Afterglow Cottages. It's just 3 kilometres away.
When you need a little help to wake yourself up, grab a table at Black Bear (7F Church Street, Bellingen). You'll find it only 0.3 kilometres from Markets. Diggers Tavern is the perfect spot to grab a meal and is only 0.4 kilometres away. It's at 30 Hyde Street, Bellingen.
Other Things to Do Near MarketsAfter spending some time at Markets, check what else is happening in the area:
- Ask about group tours and take in the exhibits at Old Butter Factory.
- See some of the items that Hammond & Wheatley Emporium has available. You might come across a nice souvenir for a loved one, or even yourself.
- Bellingen Museum is the ideal spot on a bleak day. You can stay dry while reading about some fascinating historical facts and tales.
- If you love golf, organise a round or two at Bellingen Golf Club.
- Browse some of the things that The Honey Place has on offer. You may happen upon a cool present for a family member, or even yourself.
How much is a hotel room in Bellingen Community Markets?
Hotels in Bellingen Community Markets start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.