Hotels near Beira Lake
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Beira Lake
Top hotels near Beira Lake
Get some fresh air and de-stress at Beira Lake.
You'll clap eyes on it in Colombo, 5 kilometres from the national capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
To be situated within a short drive of Beira Lake, stay at one of the 63 nearby accommodations. Popular ones are the Hilton Colombo Residence (0.5 kilometres), the Galadari Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Taj Samudra (0.8 kilometres).
Sticking to your budget will be straightforward if you organise to stay at one of the area's numerous bargain hotels. The Backpack Lanka - Central Colombo, 0.7 kilometres away, and the Hostel at Galle Face, 0.8 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
Don't be afraid to treat yourself! The area boasts an outstanding range of luxury hotels. The Cinnamon Grand Colombo and the Unique Towers Luxury Boutique Suites, 0.4 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, are recommended.
Seeing all the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time for a break, head to Bread Talk. It's an easy walk from Beira Lake. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Cinnamon Grand Colombo. After a relaxing drink? Visit BASICO and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Beira LakeAfter you've spent enough time at Beira Lake, see what else is on offer in the area:
- Gangaramaya Temple is a fountain of knowledge for those wishing to explore the depths of local culture.
- St. Andrew's Scots Kirk Church is a well-loved religious structure in the area.
- High Commission of India is an impressive residence, renowned for its architecture and rich history.
- See some of the things that Gem Museum has for sale. You never know, you might uncover a cool gift for that special someone, or even yourself.
- Check out St Anthony's Church, Colombo, Sri Lanka, a distinctive cultural place.
If travelling by rail, you'll be happy to find out that Beira Lake is just 0.7 kilometres from Kompannavidiya Railway Station, the closest station. Another nearby terminal is Kollupitiya Railway Station, about 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Beira Lake?
Hotels in Beira Lake start at AU$104 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.