Hotels near Baths of Caracalla
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Baths of Caracalla
Planning to check out Baths of Caracalla? This much loved sight has a lot to offer.
You'll be able to lay eyes on it in Rome, the national capital.
With as many as 31 accommodations within minutes of Baths of Caracalla, the biggest problem you'll have finding a hotel is deciding on which one! You may want to look into the Manfredi Luxury Apartments, Hotel Capo d'Africa and Elena al Colosseo.
Don't clean yourself out! There's a selection of good budget places nearby. The Telegraph Suites, 2 kilometres away, and the Residenza Torre Colonna, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
Or you could book a room at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Go on, spoil yourself! You won't regret staying at the Palazzo Manfredi - Relais & Chateaux or the Grand Hotel De La Minerve, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Seeing all the sights can really tire you out! When it's time for a break, go to Caffé Propaganda. It's just an easy walk from Baths of Caracalla. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Heaven. Built up a thirst yet? Go just nearby to Robivecchio for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Baths of CaracallaAllocate some time to check out what's happening in the area around Baths of Caracalla:
- Check out Basilica of St. Balbina, a prominent spiritual space.
- On a summery afternoon, there's nothing quite like relaxing in Parco Celio.
- Porta Portese is an iconic architectural landmark and an integral feature of the rich, cultural environment.
- Within Villa Celimontana lie a multitude of interesting tales.
- Venture back into the region's history and discover the fascinating remains at Archaeological Area of Santa Croce in Jerusalem, an archaeological dig site.
Baths of Caracalla is a leisurely walk of a kilometre from Roma Ostiense, the closest station. So, jump aboard and put the traffic issues behind!
How much is a hotel room in Baths of Caracalla?
Hotels in Baths of Caracalla start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.