ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment is individually decorated and features an LED TV with cable channels, along with a balcony or patio, a living room and a dining area. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. A DVD player, a coffee/tea maker and a rice cooker are also available. Housekeeping is available on request.
Enjoy the kids' swimming pool, free pool cabanas and pool loungers as well as access to boat tours. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Airlie Beach aparthotel include Shingley Beach and Boathaven Beach.
Airlie Apartments ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Airlie Apartments
15 Apr. 2019 by Rosemary
Thank you for taking the time to rate Airlie Apartments. We trust you had a lovely stay.. Cheers
30 Jan. 2019 by Cathy - Manager
Thank you for the review and feedback Luke. We aim to care of all our guests and have passed the matter with the noise on the floorboards with the owner's of the apartments involved. The apartment block was built in 1974 so I am continually working with the body corporate and individual owners on improving the facilities.
16 Oct. 2018 by Cathy - Manager
Great to read that you enjoyed your stay at Airlie Apartments.
19 Sep. 2018 by Cathy - Manager
Great review Sean and you are correct. We are an older style property that is well maintained and clean. Each owner of the apartment is advised to keep the apartment to a comfortable standard. Poolside and sea view apts have water views. See you next time!
Affordable for the family
12 Jan. 2018 by Cathy Manager
Airlie Apartments is close to the town that you can walk within 3 minutes. The apartments are spacious and comfortable. It is rare that the pool is dirty. There may be a few leaves that blow in in between vacuuming the pool. You may have mistaken some dark marks on the pool floor from the pine bark that stained the pool floor during the cyclone. The pool is cleaned and tested regularly so I have to disagree with your comments that the swimming pool was dirty. They are damaging remarks when our pool is beautiful to swim in.
7 Dec. 2017 by Cathy - The manager
Being in a quiet location with a nice room, beautiful view is a good recipe for a nice holiday. Thanks for the kind words and hope to see you at Airlie Apartments in the near future.
Great quiet location in Airlie Beach
8 Oct. 2017 by Cathy Logan - Manager
We can easily organise a self check in if the office is not open. Thank you for advising the late arrival details to help us co-ordinate guest arrivals. Airlie Apartments is in a quiet location and we aim to offer clean comfortable apartments. Hope to see you again when next visiting Airlie Beach.
Comfort and relaxation
Apartment for 5 days for a short holiday
25 Oct. 2016 by Cathy - Manager
Thanks Shauna for the lovely review and we try to add a few little extras for guests staying longer that 2-3 nights. We have just replaced some of the lounges in the sea view apartments. Hope to see you again for another short or longer holiday.
About the Airlie ApartmentsLocation 22 Airlie Crescent, Airlie Beach, QLD 4802
Airlie Apartments offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at Airlie Apartments. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Airlie Beach aparthotel.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 1974
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) (38.2 km / 23.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Airlie Apartments offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3.5-star aparthotel has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LED televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include rice cookers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on request and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony or patio
- Dining room
- Living room
- LED television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Rice cooker
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-1 PM
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 6 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests planning to arrive after 5:30 PM during the week, and 1 PM on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays, must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 1 PM
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7 AM to 6 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per stay.
- No pets allowed
This property is located on a hilltop. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 36 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 26 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 30 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 25.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Airlie Apartments Airlie Beach
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Airlie Beach
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Beach
- Airlie Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Airlie Apartments Beach
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
You should know
- Airlie Apartments offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Airlie Apartments.