Hotels near Woodstock Wines
Getting ready for your visit to Woodstock Wines?
To get there, you'll need to go to McLaren Flat. It's situated 30 kilometres from the state capital, Adelaide.
There are 2 different options if you're wanting to book a room a short distance from Woodstock Wines. Have a look at the A Vintners Luck and Bella Cosa Bed & Breakfast.
Or you could splurge a little at one of the more luxurious hotels. Check out the McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments and Serafino McLaren Vale.
Everyone knows the best way to end a long day is with a nice hot meal. Walk over to Woodstock Wine Estate (215 Douglas Gully Road, McLaren Flat) and take a look at the menu.
Other Things to Do Near Woodstock Wines
After you spend some time at Woodstock Wines, explore the local area:
- The friendly staff at Graham Stevens Wines are ready to tell you all about their winemaking procedures. Make sure you try a few blends before purchasing a bottle to save for later.
- Have a chin-wag with one of the winemakers at Hugo Wines Cellar Door. Be sure to check for wine tasting sessions!
- The friendly locals at Rosemount Estate are keen to tell you all about their approach to winemaking. Make sure you have a tasting or two before selecting a bottle to have later.
- The wines created at Coriole Vineyards reveal the area's grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to see how this plays out on the palate.
- Raise a glass of outstanding red or white at Chapel Hill Winery. Make sure you buy a bottle or two.