Hotels Near Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center
Top hotels near Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center
Get a hit of culture and art at Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center.
It can be visited in Wynyard, approximately 250 kilometres outside of the state capital, Hobart.
If you're a bit strapped for cash, you can't go past the Seabrook Hotel. It's only 9 kilometres away.
Crack open that wallet a tiny bit more and sleep in style at the Coastal Pods Wynyard, just 0.7 kilometres away.
Lady Bug's Cafe is the ideal spot to grab a coffee in the vicinity of Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center. Found at 8 Inglis Street, Wynyard, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're in the market for lunch, The Wharf Hotel Wynyard at 10 Goldie Street, Wynyard is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition CenterAfter you've experienced Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center, get going to the local region:
- Browse for something traditional to take home or simply enjoy some local food at Bloomin Tulips Festival.
- To see some truly awe-inspiring scenery, visit Fossil Bluff.
- If you're a bit of a golf nut, arrange a round or two at Wynyard Golf Course.
- Sit back and soak in the sights of the shore at East Wynard Beach.
- Enjoy the fragrant smells and the amazing floral exhibits at Table Cape Tulip Farm.
Leave the car behind and head to Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center by metro. Wynyard, the most convenient station, is 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center?
Hotels in Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.