Accommodation Near Somerset Beach, Somerset
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Somerset Beach
Top hotels near Somerset Beach
Ready to start planning your trip to Somerset Beach? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
You'll locate it Somerset. Not sure where that is? It sits around 240 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital.
Want more cash for gifts and seeing the sights? Try the Seabrook Hotel, a wallet-friendly option just 0.9 kilometres away.
Only 0.6 kilometres from Somerset Beach is The Two Oaks café, where you can order strong coffee and delicious treats. Walk to 15235 Bass Highway, Somerset to get your fix. If you're searching for a delicious meal, go to Village Milk Bar & Takeaway. It's at 20 Wragg Street, Somerset.
Other Things to Do Near Somerset BeachAfter visiting Somerset Beach, check what else is going on in the area:
- If you're keen to get versed on the local history, Memorial Park is a recommended memorial to spend some time.
- Work on your back-swing at Burnie Golf Club, a perfect stop for all golf lovers.
- For a few hours in the sunshine, play a few holes at Seabrook Golf Club.
- Burnie Park is wonderful for having a picnic or reading a book.
- The pamphlets at Maker's Workshop Information Centre are sure to help you find your way around the area.
How much is a hotel room in Somerset Beach?
Hotels in Somerset Beach start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.