Hotels Near Bloomin Tulips Festival
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Bloomin Tulips Festival
Top hotels near Bloomin Tulips Festival
Bloomin Tulips Festival is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It's found 250 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital, in Wynyard.
If you're on a tight budget, you can't beat the Seabrook Hotel. It's just 9 kilometres away.
Open your wallet just a tiny bit more and sleep in style at the Coastal Pods Wynyard, only 0.6 kilometres away.
Only 0.4 kilometres from Bloomin Tulips Festival is Lady Bug's Cafe, where you can order strong coffee and delicious treats. Walk to 8 Inglis Street, Wynyard to check it out. Or do you want something heartier? Relax, only 0.5 kilometres away is The Wharf Hotel Wynyard. You'll find it at 10 Goldie Street, Wynyard.
Other Things to Do Near Bloomin Tulips FestivalBefore you leave, consider checking out the local area:
- Spend an afternoon at Wonders of Wynyard Exhibition Center and find out about the growth of transportation.
- Fossil Bluff is an unforgettable look-out where you can revel in the natural elegance of the surrounding region.
- Teach the locals your style and skill with a round of golf at Wynyard Golf Course.
- You'll have a marvelous time frolicking in the water, and kicking back on the shores of East Wynard Beach.
- Take pleasure in the fragrant smells and the wonderful botanical arrangements at Table Cape Tulip Farm.
It's an easy ride to Bloomin Tulips Festival. Just hop off the train at Wynyard, the closest station, and from there it's only 0.5 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Bloomin Tulips Festival?
Hotels in Bloomin Tulips Festival start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.