Hotels near University of Strathclyde
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Strathclyde
Top hotels near University of Strathclyde
Many people make the trip to University of Strathclyde every year.
Never been to City Centre Glasgow before? Here's your chance!
If you're only here for a quick trip, why not save time and make a reservation at one of the many hotels close to University of Strathclyde? Within 3 kilometres, there are no less than 59 possibilities. Some ones include the Blythswood Square Hotel (a kilometre), the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre (0.2 kilometres) and the Carlton George Hotel (0.5 kilometres).
The Brunswick Merchant City Hotel is ideal if you're wanting to save your pennies. At just 0.3 kilometres away, you won't be disappointed.
Need a soft bed and room service? There's a wide range of top quality hotels in the immediate area. You can't go past the Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow or the Spires Glasgow, a kilometre and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
To get your day going, start it off at Mono. Near University of Strathclyde, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre George Square. In the evenings, Millennium Hotel Glasgow is great for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near University of StrathclydeAfter you visit University of Strathclyde, check what's available in the surrounding area:
- If you're proud to be a true art fan, Collins Gallery is just the place for you. Housing many fascinating pieces, you'll be delighted you took a few hours to peruse the collection.
- Organise a guided tour to learn a little about the culture and history of Italian Centre.
- To get a feel for the policies and governance here, add City Chambers to your to-do list.
- Plant yourself on a public bench at George Square and sit back as neighbours catch up, kids shout and play games and dogs take a walk.
- Show your rivals how it's done with a game of golf at Tain Golf Club.
University of Strathclyde is only 0.4 kilometres from Queen Street, the closest station. Why not arrange to hop on the train? If the weather's fine, why not get some exercise in and walk from Glasgow Central Station, another handy terminal, instead? It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in University of Strathclyde?
Hotels in University of Strathclyde start at AU$47 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.