Hotels Near University of California Los Angeles
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near University of California Los Angeles
Top hotels near University of California Los Angeles
This planet is bursting with fascinating things to see, and University of California Los Angeles is right up there with the best of them.
You'll find it in Los Angeles, a popular city that offers plenty to see and do.
Choose from 12 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of University of California Los Angeles. The Hotel Bel-Air is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to find a room there, look into the facilities at the W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills or the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
You don't need to go into debt. Stay the night at one of the reasonably-priced places nearby. The Hilgard House Hotel is a short a kilometre away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Royal Palace Westwood is only a kilometre away.
Crack open your wallet a teensy bit more and sleep in style at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, only a kilometre away.
If you're exploring around University of California Los Angeles and need a caffeine hit, visit Untitled Cafe at Broad Art Center. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for a delicious meal at In-N-Out Burger. And lastly, go to STK Los Angeles for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near University of California Los AngelesGet your map out and see what's on offer in the area around University of California Los Angeles:
- Be surrounded by a long-forgotten world at Fowler Museum.
- Long-time art lovers will be excited by the wonderful collections on display at Hammer Museum.
- Some get an odd feeling when they visit graveyards, but there are also some who think that they are rather tranquil places. If the latter sounds like you, visit Los Angeles National Cemetery.
- Lovers of art should arrange to stop in Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation to check out the variety of compelling artworks on display.
- Crowds of bargain-hunters go to Westfield Century City to give in to their discount demons.
How much is a hotel room in University of California Los Angeles?
Hotels in University of California Los Angeles start at AU$90 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.