Hotels near Tsugaike Natural Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tsugaike Natural Park
Getting ready for your holiday to Tsugaike Natural Park? Don't head off until you've checked out these handy tips and tricks.
It isn't going to be the only attraction on your to-do list in Nagano, a special city that's loved by many.
It might be a bit tough finding a place to stay in the immediate surrounds of Tsugaike Natural Park. But don't stress, there are 28 possibilities that aren't too far away. The Gakuto Villas and Hakuba Tokyu Hotel are good options.
If you're hoping for a budget-friendly place, stay the night at the Pension Nostalgia. It's only 10 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tsugaike Natural ParkBe bold and see what's on offer in the region:
- Relax on the shore of Kazafuki Oike, and enjoy the peaceful view.
- The spectacular surroundings you can view from the top of Mount Shirouma are sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Learn new skills with the family at Tsugaike Ski Resort, where there are a variety of trails for all skill levels to enjoy.
- Show the little ones how to carve up the powder, or just watch them enjoy the snow at Hakuba Norikura Onsen Ski Resort.
- Finish up a wonderful day on the mountain at Saera ski resort Oze with a snowball fight with the whole gang.
Chill out, take a look at the surrounds and enjoy the train trip to Tsugaike Natural Park. Don't forget to disembark at Natural En Station, the nearest station. Then you've only got 0.6 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Tsugaike Natural Park?
Hotels in Tsugaike Natural Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.