Hotels Near Trafford Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Trafford Centre
Many visitors stop by Trafford Centre each year.
It's not going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Manchester, a renowned city that's loved by many.
The Trafford Hall Hotel, about 5 kilometres away, is your best bet if you're holidaying with limited funds.
If you're after prestige and outstanding service, remember to check out one of the several upscale establishments in the vicinity. You simply cannot find better than the Quay Apartments and Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club.
If you're exploring around Trafford Centre and need a coffee, head to Starbucks Coffee. For something larger, head to Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre South and grab a table. In the evenings, Brewers Fayre Coach House is perfect for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Trafford CentreDon't head home yet! The surrounding region has heaps more going on:
- If you don't enjoy normal golf, try out miniature golf at Paradise Island Adventure Golf, Manchester. The smaller course may be exactly what you're looking for.
- If you're keen on blood-pumping amusement rides, you're sure to have a delightful excursion at Legoland Discovery Centre.
- EventCity is an excellent conference and event venue that is definitely worth checking out.
- If you like kicking a ball around in large open spaces, head to Prestwich Forest Park.
- Get yourself ready for the best adrenaline-packed experience of a lifetime at Airkix Indoor Skydiving.
Leave the car behind and venture to Trafford Centre by train. Urmston, the closest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Trafford Centre?
Hotels in Trafford Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.