Hotels Near Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
Top hotels near Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park is a great place to give your mind a workout.
It can be visited in Cairns, which is 60 kilometres from the bustling city of Port Douglas.
Rather not spend too much on accommodation? This region won't let you down when it comes to budget-friendly places to stay. You will sleep easy at the Gilligan's Backpackers Hotel & Resort or the Nomads Cairns.
Boomerang Restaurant (Cairns Western Arterial Rd, Smithfield) is a decent eatery for tourists near Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. It's just 0.09 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural ParkWhile you're here, get to know the area surrounding Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park:
- Cairns Cable Ski is a fantastic centre for newbies and frequent visitors to enjoy some aquatic adventures.
- Hop aboard Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, a renowned mode of transport for locals and tourists to see the region.
- The entire family will enjoy learning all about local traditions at Tjapukai Cultural Park.
- Head to Cattana Wetlands, a bustling ecosystem that is home to some extraordinary plant and animal species.
- Barron Gorge National Park is a conservation park for plants and animals, so be careful where you wander and what you leave behind.
Leave the car behind and venture to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park by metro. Caravonica Skyrail Terminal, the most convenient station, is 0.08 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park?
Hotels in Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park start at AU$87 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.