Hotels Near The River Cam
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The River Cam
Top hotels near The River Cam
Ready to plan your The River Cam holiday? You're sure to have a terrific time.
Always wanted to visit London? You might be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is to be found in Cambridge, just 80 kilometres from the capital.
Arrange to stay at one of the 35 hotels and apartments within an easy drive of The River Cam. Consider the amenities at The Varsity Hotel & Spa (0.2 kilometres), the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre (a kilometre) and the Accordia Apartments Chamberlin Court (0.9 kilometres).
If you're typically a saver when booking hotels, you'll be happy to know there are some budget-friendly options available. The Christs College Cambridge is a short 0.7 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Regent Hotel is only a kilometre away.
Those seeking a little bit of luxury and indulgence will appreciate the several upmarket hotels. The Hilton Cambridge City Centre and the Gonville Hotel, 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, are recommended.
Seeing all the sights can be thirsty work! When you need to recharge, head to Hotel Chocolat. It's a stone's throw from The River Cam. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. The Varsity Hotel & Spa - Cambridge City Centre will have what you need. And finally, sit back with a drink at The Waterman.
Other Things to Do Near The River CamAppreciate everything The River Cam has on offer, but remember to also explore the surrounding area:
- Admire the architecture of Bridge of Sighs from the river's edge.
- For a number of years now, Magdalene College has provided an education to many great leaders. Give this lovely campus a visit and experience what it's like today.
- You're sure to be captivated by the impressive stories of days gone by at Cambridge & County Folk Museum.
- Whether you're hoping to find the most recent award-winning book or just one of the great classics, Pepys Library is the perfect place. Be sure to check when it's open for the general public.
- Pay a visit to St. John's College and walk the same halls as the great number of students who have spent time at this historic institution.
How much is a hotel room in The River Cam?
Hotels in The River Cam start at AU$119 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.