Hotels Near The National Motorcycle Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near The National Motorcycle Museum
Top hotels near The National Motorcycle Museum
Getting ready for your visit to The National Motorcycle Museum?
It can be found in Forster, 220 kilometres distance from Sydney, the state capital.
Only 0.6 kilometres from The National Motorcycle Museum is Magnolia Tea House, where you can order strong coffee and some tasty treats. Head to 7 Nabiac Street, Nabiac to get your fix. Looking for a more substantial feed? Greenhouse Cottage is located at 72 Clarkson Street, Nabiac, only 0.7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near The National Motorcycle MuseumDon't head home yet! The surrounding region has lots more on offer:
- Leave the big smoke behind and mosey on over to Honeycomb Valley Farm, a happening farm that always welcomes an extra pair of hands.
- If setting up a tent in the great outdoors is your idea of fun, grab a spot at Wallamba River Park.
- You have the chance to learn all about what influenced the history of this part of the world at Great Lakes Museum.
- At Forster Town Beach, the sand and salty ocean air await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to soak in the scenery.
- You will find an array of blood pumping activities beneath the surface of the water at Dive Forster.
How much is a hotel room in The National Motorcycle Museum?
Hotels in The National Motorcycle Museum start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.