Hotels near Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center
The icy wonderland at Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center makes for great winter sports adventures.
It's positioned in Mammoth Lakes, 180 kilometres from Carson City, the state capital.
You'll find 18 listed hotels within a short drive of Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center. Look into the 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes (3 kilometres away), the Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging (3 kilometres) and the Juniper Springs Resort (2 kilometres).
Visitors on a budget will be delighted to know that there are a few low-cost accommodation options on offer. You'll have a good sleep at the Innsbruck Lodge or the Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes.
Get your coffee fix at Pokonobe Resort (Lakes Basin Bike Path, Mammoth Lakes). It's only 0.9 kilometres from Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center. If you're in the market for a table for dinner, head over to The Lakefront Restaurant. You'll find this popular restaurant at 163 Twin Lakes Road, Mammoth Lakes.
Other Things to Do Near Tamarack Cross Country Ski CenterAfter you've experienced Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center, head to the surrounding area:
- Give yourself time to appreciate the natural world at Lake Mary.
- Nature junkies should plan to hike through Crystal Lake Trailhead while in the area.
- Grab your buddies and play a round at Sierra Star Golf Course.
- Hone your technique at Snowcreek Golf Course, an essential stop for any golf nuts.
- Take some time to check out Obsidian Dome, an eye-catching rock formation and a remarkable natural structure.
How much is a hotel room in Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center?
Hotels in Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.