Hotels near Sunken Meadow State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sunken Meadow State Park
Appreciate the charms of nature at Sunken Meadow State Park.
It doesn't matter if it's your first time in Commack or you've visited before, there's always something new to experience.
You won't have to trek too far to visit Sunken Meadow State Park if you choose to stay at one of the 2 hotels within 10 kilometres. The Residence Inn By Marriott Long Island Hauppauge and Smithtown Inn are great choices.
Other Things to Do Near Sunken Meadow State ParkWhile you're here, get to know the region near Sunken Meadow State Park:
- Appreciate the lovely vistas of Caleb Smith State Park, a haven for local species of plants and animals.
- If you're seeking a wonderful evening out, buy tickets to a show at John W. Engeman Theater.
- Find a hideaway away from the outside world and rejuvenate your soul at Commack Methodist Church.
- The expert vintners at Harmony Vineyards are ready to tell you the secrets of their winemaking technique. Be sure to sample a few drops before buying a bottle to have later.
- There is no better place to take it easy than at Avalon Park and Preserve.
How much is a hotel room in Sunken Meadow State Park?
Hotels in Sunken Meadow State Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.