Hotels near Stockholm Olympic Stadium
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Stockholm Olympic Stadium
Top hotels near Stockholm Olympic Stadium
Hotels Near Stockholm Olympic StadiumStockholm Olympic Stadium is a great venue for big events. Secure your tickets and prepare yourself for the din of the crowd.
You'll find it surrounded by the buzzing streets of Stockholm, the nation's capital.
To be situated within a short commute of Stockholm Olympic Stadium, stay at one of the 96 nearby accommodations. Consider the Grand Hôtel Stockholm (2 kilometres). That said, the Hotel Skeppsholmen (2 kilometres) and the Hotel Sven Vintappare (2 kilometres) are also worthy.
After budget accommodation options? You will encounter a couple nearby. Book a room at the Haymarket by Scandic to be 2 kilometres away, or the Birka Hostel, a kilometre away.
Or, you could always splurge on one of the numerous high-end hotels in the nearby area. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Hotel Diplomat, 2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Berns Hotel is merely 2 kilometres away.
Prior to exploring Stockholm Olympic Stadium, go after the scent of freshly ground coffee to Nyko kitchen. When dinnertime rolls around, grab a meal at Mornington Hotel Stockholm City. Built up a thirst yet? Get yourself to Kasai for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Stockholm Olympic StadiumDo not spend all of your time at Stockholm Olympic Stadium. This area has much more to offer travellers:
- Stop by Royal College of Music and find out if there are any special events or tours on offer. As you stroll through this historic university, try to imagine how the place has changed over the years.
- On a sunny afternoon, there's nothing like taking it easy in Stureparken.
- Take a trip to Royal Institute of Technology. Although it was established a number of years ago, it's still hosting lots of students today.
- Watch the staff and students dash from lesson to lesson at Swedish National Defence College, an accredited scholarly institution.
- Take your mates for a throw of the Frisbee or a relaxing morning stroll around Humlegarden Park.
Get up bright and early, evade the other tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get to Stockholm East Station, the nearest station, it's just 0.5 kilometres to Stockholm Olympic Stadium.
How much is a hotel room in Stockholm Olympic Stadium?
Hotels in Stockholm Olympic Stadium start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.