Accommodation Near Karolinska University Hospital, Solna
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Karolinska University Hospital
Top hotels near Karolinska University Hospital
Ready to start planning your Karolinska University Hospital adventure? You're certain to have a great time.
We're sure you won't mind spending some time in Stockholm. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in its own right!
Getting from your hotel to Karolinska University Hospital won't be a hassle if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 52 can be found within 3 kilometres. Take a look at the facilities at the Clarion Hotel Amaranten (2 kilometres), the Clarion Hotel Sign (2 kilometres) and the Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm (2 kilometres).
Like seeing how far your can stretch your travel dollars? This region hosts some good low-cost options. Two choices are the Stockholm Hostel and the Belman Hostel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, the area's luxury hotels are also there for the taking. You only live once! Try the Stallmästaregården Hotel, about 0.7 kilometres away. If there are no available rooms, the Elite Palace Hotel is 0.8 kilometres away.
Coffee aficionados in need of a fix will like Solnadals Värdshus (Solna kyrkväg 1, Solna), just 0.1 kilometres from Karolinska University Hospital. For your next meal, check out the chef's specials at First Hotel Norrtull. This popular restaurant can be found at Sankt Eriksgatan 119, Stockholm.
Other Things to Do Near Karolinska University HospitalDon't pack your bags yet! This area has lots more going on:
- Call into Karolinska Institute and walk the same halls as the large number of students who have studied at this historic campus.
- Take some time off from the hustle and bustle by visiting Bellevue Park.
- If you're searching for a nice green place to take it easy and have a picnic with the family, head on over to Karlberg Castle Park.
- Be a part of any educational tours of Haga Palace, or simply look at the exterior of this stately building.
- Take in the natural feel at Haga Park. You'll find ample space to go for a stroll or to just relax and bask in the sun.
If you're travelling by train to get to Karolinska University Hospital, disembark at Karlberg Railway Station, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Karolinska University Hospital?
Hotels in Karolinska University Hospital start at AU$112 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.