Hotels near Stockholm City Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Stockholm City Hall
Top hotels near Stockholm City Hall
You and your mates are certain to remember Stockholm City Hall until long after your trip has finished.
We're sure you won't complain about spending a few nights in Stockholm. After all, this lively national capital is a sight in itself!
Nothing beats staying within a short walk of Stockholm City Hall! Check out one of the 28 hotels within a kilometre. The Clarion Hotel Sign, Nordic Light Hotel and Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel are most definitely worth looking into.
Budgeting will be simple if you organise to stay at one of the region's numerous cheaper hotels. Consider the rates at the Hotel Hornsgatan, situated just a kilometre away. That said, the Rex Petit is 2 kilometres away.
If you're looking to spend a little more, you'll find quite a few upscale hotels as well. The Hotel Rival and the Victory Hotel, a kilometre and 0.9 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Vete-Katten. In the vicinity of Stockholm City Hall, it's great for a caffeine hit. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. Finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Hotell i Stockholm | Nordic Light Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Stockholm City HallKeep in mind that this area has much more going on:
- Check if there's something on at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre. You'll be more than impressed with the place!
- Learn about the history and practices of the locals who pray at Kungsholm Church.
- Immerse yourself in the stillness of Klara Church, the perfect place to escape from the hectic nature of daily life.
- Riddarholmen Church is a calm house of worship as well as a tourist landmark.
- Lady luck may not be on your side at Casino Cosmopol Stockholm, something to keep in mind as the bright lights may tempt you into trying your hand at a game or two.
Leave your worries behind and journey to Stockholm City Hall by train. Stockholms Centralstation, the closest station, is just 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Stockholm City Hall?
Hotels in Stockholm City Hall start at AU$139 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.