Hotels near Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport
Excited for your trip to Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport? Don't set off until you've checked out these handy tips and tricks.
It's situated in Mystic. Sit back and enjoy the 70 kilometres journey from Providence, the state capital.
Keen to stay near Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport? You'll be glad to find out there are 14 accommodations within 3 kilometres. We suggest the Residence Inn by Marriott Mystic Groton, 2 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Holiday Inn Express Mystic (a kilometre) or the Hilton Mystic (a kilometre).
Hardcore savers will be delighted with the range of wallet-friendly hotels here. Some choices are the Howard Johnson Inn Mystic and the Econo Lodge Mystic - Groton, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
The Whitehall Mansion Inn, about 2 kilometres away, is a prestigious hotel with excellent amenities. It'll make your holiday one you'll never forget.
Have a hot tea at Dunkin Donuts (Mystic). It's just 0.9 kilometres from Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport. S&P Oyster Co. is an ideal place to grab a meal and it's just 0.9 kilometres away. Find it at 1 Holmes Street, Mystic.
Other Things to Do Near Steamboat Sabino at Mystic SeaportWhile you're here, you really ought to see what the local area has on offer:
- Examine the relics and look at the people behind the region's rich maritime history at Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll gain an insight into the structure and history of the region's maritime transport system at Charles W. Morgan at Mystic Seaport.
- Mystic Seaport stores an impressive range of maritime relics, making it a wonderful place to go if you're a history buff.
- Traversing the flowing river, Mystic River Bascule Bridge is an important local attraction for any architecture enthusiasts.
- To feel a little cultured, the locals here like to go along to Mystic Arts Center. Before you visit, don't forget to read through the program to explore what exciting events, gigs and displays are occurring.
Unsure how you should head to Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport? One possibility is going by rail. It's a simple ride to the nearest station, Mystic, CT, and then a walk of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport?
Hotels in Steamboat Sabino at Mystic Seaport start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.