Hotels Near State University of New York-New Paltz
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near State University of New York-New Paltz
So you're considering heading to State University of New York-New Paltz? We're here to help!
To get there, you'll need to go to Poughkeepsie. It's situated 110 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
We've all experienced how pricey holidays can get. Luckily, you can find some economical options in the area. How about you check out the rates at the Rodeway Inn & Suites and the New Paltz Hostel?
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Try out Mudd Puddle Coffee Roasters. It's right near State University of New York-New Paltz. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Pop into Mexicali Blue for a well-deserved dinner. In the evenings, A Tavola Trattoria is great for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near State University of New York-New PaltzAfter you've left State University of New York-New Paltz, check what else is available in the area:
- If you're an art lover, you won't go amiss with a stopover at G. Steve Jordan Gallery.
- Grab your best mates and tee off at New Paltz Golf Course.
- Pick up your best 5-iron and get along to the well-maintained greens of Apple Greens Golf Course.
- For a morning out in the fresh air, hit the fairways at Mohonk Golf Course.
- If you feel inclined to relax with a few glasses of wine, make your way to Adair Vineyards.
How much is a hotel room in State University of New York-New Paltz?
Hotels in State University of New York-New Paltz start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.