Hotels Near Minnewaska State Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Minnewaska State Park
Top hotels near Minnewaska State Park
Is the working week wearing you down? Time spent at Minnewaska State Park will have you back on top in no time.
To get there, you'll have to travel to Gardiner. You'll find it 110 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
If you want a cheaper hotel, stay a few nights at the Rondout Valley Resort. It's only 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Minnewaska State ParkTake in everything Minnewaska State Park offers, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding region:
- Take some time-out for yourself, with a visit to Stony Kill Falls. It is sure to leave you feeling revived.
- If wine is your thing, ensure you go to Robibero Winery. Here, you can taste and purchase a couple of bottles of the first-rate local drop.
- Teach the other players how it's done with a game of golf at Mohonk Golf Course.
- Grab your family and head to VerKeerderkill Falls for some fresh air.
- If you have a reputation as a legitimate art admirer, G. Steve Jordan Gallery awaits you. Boasting numerous unique works of art, you'll be delighted you took the time to peruse the collection.
How much is a hotel room in Minnewaska State Park?
Hotels in Minnewaska State Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.