Hotels near Motorcyclepedia Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Motorcyclepedia Museum
Top hotels near Motorcyclepedia Museum
Many visitors travel to Motorcyclepedia Museum each year.
It can be found in Newburgh, 130 kilometres away from Albany, the state capital.
There is just 1 accommodation listed within 3 kilometres of Motorcyclepedia Museum. So if you need to stay in the vicinity, you should book a room at the Windsor Motel (3 kilometres away) as soon as you're able.
If you're exploring on a tight budget, there are a few low-cost choices. You'll sleep comfortably at the Ramada Newburgh/West Point or the Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International.
If everyone is craving caffeine, head directly to Dunkin' Donuts (122 South Robinson Avenue # 126, Newburgh). Just a short stroll away you can find Gus's (10 Quassaick Avenue, New Windsor), a well-known spot for a drink after a long day.
Other Things to Do Near Motorcyclepedia MuseumBefore you head home, consider checking out the surrounding area:
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret going to a show at Ritz Theater.
- Art enthusiasts should organise to visit Ann Street Gallery to see the selection of vibrant pieces of art on show.
- Washington Headquarters is a historic piece of architecture which has been painstakingly maintained.
- Walk down to the banks of Hudson River Adventures and let the water flow on by as you gaze at the river's surrounds.
- If walls could talk, David Crawford House would be filled with tales of generations past. Plan a visit and uncover the local history.
How much is a hotel room in Motorcyclepedia Museum?
Hotels in Motorcyclepedia Museum start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.