Compare Newburgh airport accommodation
Check hotel prices in Stewart Intl.
Cheap Newburgh airport hotels
Newburgh airport hotels with free airport shuttle
- Caldwell House Bed & Breakfast25 Orrs Mills Road, Salisbury Mills, NYGet Rates
- Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport4 Governor Dr, Newburgh, NY
The price is AU$153 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 19
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Newburgh – Stewart Airport915 Union Ave, New Windsor, NY
The price is AU$138 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport5 Lakeside Rd, Newburgh, NY
The price is AU$131 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newburgh Stewart Airport1 Crossroads Ct, Newburgh, NY
The price is AU$160 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Homewood Suites Stewart Airport180 Breunig Rd, New Windsor, NY
The price is AU$148 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
Newburgh airport hotels with free parking
- Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury60 Centre Dr, Central Valley, NY
The price is AU$158 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester2 Bryle Place, Chester, NY
The price is AU$130 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Americas Best Value Inn Central Valley139 Route 32, Central Valley, NY
The price is AU$88 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 241/5 (1 review)
- Antons on the Lake Country Inn and Marina7 Waterstone Road, Greenwood Lake, NY
- Borland House Inn130 Clinton Street, Montgomery, NY
The price is AU$145 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Cadet Motel2582 US Highway 9W, Cornwall, NY
The price is AU$93 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
Accommodation Near Stewart Intl. Airport
Imagine yourself ascending over the clouds and seeing Stewart International Airport (SWF) come into sight! Fold away your tray table and get ready to land in Po-Town. Welcome to Poughkeepsie!
Make your trip from the terminal gates to your hotel as easy as possible by booking a night at the Newburgh/Stewart Airport Hotel. It's the only option within easy walking distance and it also has airport transportation (comp) and 24-hour front desk.
Take some time and relax away from the airport by staying in one of the surrounding areas. The Econo Lodge Near Stewart Inter and the Cadet Motel are worth looking at. They're both in Vails Gate, 5 kilometres from the airport. If nothing there tickles your fancy, try out Orange Lake. Here you’ll find 2 options, including the Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport and the Four Points by Sheraton Newburgh Stewart Airport.
Want to experience some of the area? Admire the shiny machines and discover the methods of production on a guided tour of Orange County Choppers, a favourite spot of of visitors and locals alike. After all, it's merely 0.8 kilometres away from the airport.
Go on, venture into the unknown! Stay close to Stewart International Airport to make it easy.
Is there a hotel in Newburgh, NY Airport (SWF-Stewart Intl.)?
The Days Inn by Wyndham Newburgh WestPoint/Stewart Intl Airport is just minutes from Newburgh, NY Airport (SWF-Stewart Intl.). This well-priced option offers conference facilities, fitness facilities and parking.
Is your middle name “no worries?” Then check out the deals at the Super 8 by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point Stewart Intl Airport and the Ramada by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point. They're just a short drive away and make long layovers way less stressful. The former has 24-hour front desk, internet access and Laundry Facilities, while the other offers an on-site bar, room service and Business center.