Hotels Near Dutchess County Fairgrounds
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dutchess County Fairgrounds
Excited for your adventure to Dutchess County Fairgrounds? Don't set off until you've had a look through these handy tips.
It's situated in Rhinebeck. Relax and enjoy the 80 kilometres drive from Albany, the state capital.
The Old Stone Farm, an upscale option, is worth paying more if you're after style and comfort.
To get yourself a delicious caffeine fix, head to Bread Alone Bakery (45 East Market Street, Rhinebeck). If you're starving, wander over to Terrapin Restaurant, Bistro & Bar at 6426 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Dutchess County FairgroundsWhile you're here, get to know the area near Dutchess County Fairgrounds:
- Museum of Rhinebeck History is the perfect place on a wet weather day. Stay dry while hearing about some fascinating historical facts and tales.
- History enthusiasts will get a kick out of Wilderstein Historic Site, the perfect facility for exploring exciting stories from years ago.
- Poet's Walk Park is an ideal spot for taking a walk or just simply relaxing.
- Whether you call yourself an expert on aircraft, or simply enjoy flying to new and exciting destinations, you should head to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- Those who are intrigued by the history of railways should check out Trolley Museum of New York.
How much is a hotel room in Dutchess County Fairgrounds?
Hotels in Dutchess County Fairgrounds start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.