Hotels near Bethel Woods Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bethel Woods Museum
Ready to start planning your Bethel Woods Museum adventure? You're guaranteed to have an awesome time.
You'll discover it Kingston. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 200 kilometres from the state capital, Trenton.
Would you like to save your funds for mementos? Book in at one of the region's low-cost options. Check out the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties. The Comfort Inn Saugerties is also worthy.
Other Things to Do Near Bethel Woods MuseumAfter you see Bethel Woods Museum, do some exploring in the local area:
- Observe the sculpture works at Opus 40, a fantastic place to contemplate and rejuvenate.
- Make sure you take the time to check out Esopus Bend Nature Preserve, a protected site that is a haven for much of the native wildlife.
- One of the best ways to get your heart pumping out in the fresh air is to visit Saugerties Village Beach.
- Put your walking boots on and keep an eye out for native birds as you spend some time at Falling Waters Preserve.
- Visitors feeling the urge to splurge should get down to Hudson Valley Mall.
How much is a hotel room in Bethel Woods Museum?
Hotels in Bethel Woods Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.