Accommodation Near 337 St Anthony’s Church, Hotels near St Anthony
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St Anthony’s Church
Top hotels near St Anthony’s Church
Curious minds will love learning about the religious practices at St Anthony’s Church.
You'll find it in Colombo District, 12 kilometres from the country's capital city, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
You'll discover an excellent range of places to stay here, with no less than 20 within a quick trip of St Anthony’s Church. Nearby ones include the Hilton Colombo Residence (3 kilometres), the Galadari Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Taj Samudra (3 kilometres).
Tired of paying through the nose? There are some bargain hotels that ought to fit the bill. The CityRest Fort is 2 kilometres away, while the VJ City Hotel is around 0.4 kilometres away.
If you want to spend a little more, you'll be thrilled to discover that there are numerous upmarket hotels. The Hilton Colombo, 2 kilometres away, and the Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, 2 kilometres, are both popular options.
Checking out the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, stop by Mihiri Bake Mart. It's just a quick stroll from St Anthony’s Church. You don't need to search for a lunch or dinner spot. Pizza Hut will have what you need. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, Cambridge Sports Club And Take Away is just right.
Other Things to Do Near St Anthony’s ChurchWhile you're here, you really ought to see what the local region has available:
- Understand the significance of different faiths and religions at Sri Ponnambalam Vanesar Kovil, a holy site for the local community.
- There aren't many places more tranquil than the elaborately detailed interior of a temple. Take some time to recharge at New Kathiresan Kovil.
- Wolvendaal Church is a distinctive religious structure in the area.
- Escape all earthly worries and reflect upon the silence at Grand Mosque of Colombo
- A distinctive place of comfort and worship, St Lucia’s Cathedral is undoubtedly worth dropping into.
Unwind, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to St Anthony’s Church. Don't forget to disembark at Fort Railway Station, the nearest station. Then it's only 2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in St Anthony’s Church?
Hotels in St Anthony’s Church start at AU$27 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.