Hotels Near Speight's Brewery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Speight's Brewery
Speight's Brewery is just one of those excellent places that you have to visit at least once in your life.
It's to be found in Dunedin, a wonderful city that'll charm your socks off.
If you'd rather be discovering the area, then why empty your pockets for a room to sleep in? Luckily, there are some budget options nearby. The 755 Regal Court is 2 kilometres away, whereas the Manor House Backpackers is about 0.7 kilometres away.
Are you looking to splurge a little? There's a good range of luxury hotels in the area. Consider the Roslyn Apartments, a kilometre away. The Bluestone On George, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
When you need a caffeine fix, head to Orange Cafe at 23 Moray Place, Dunedin. If you're getting hungry and cranky, stop by Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin (10 Smith St, Dunedin) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Speight's BreweryAfter you have experienced Speight's Brewery, explore the surrounding area:
- Roll the dice at Dunedin Casino if you want a game or two of blackjack or bingo.
- With numerous captivating and unique pieces, Dunedin Public Art Gallery offers a top-notch experience.
- First Church of Otago is a distinctive religious landmark in the area.
- Head to Regent Theatre to experience a show. But first, find out what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Walk around The Octagon to get a sense of how it feels to be a local.
How much is a hotel room in Speight's Brewery?
Hotels in Speight's Brewery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.