Hotels Near Solvalla Loppis
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Solvalla Loppis
Top hotels near Solvalla Loppis
People travel from far and wide to check out Solvalla.
If you'd like to check it out, you'll have to head to Stockholm, the country's capital city.
With 9 choices within 3 kilometres of Solvalla, booking your ideal place to stay will be a breeze. Consider the rates at the Brommavik Hotel (a kilometre), the Story Hotel Signalfabriken (a kilometre) and the Best Western Plus Sthlm Bromma (0.9 kilometres).
If you're exploring on a shoestring budget, there are a few lower-priced options. Why not consider the rates at the Stockholm Hostel and the Reimersholme Hotel?
If you're close to Solvalla and feel like a caffeinated drink, visit Jackies Cafe. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for a delicious meal at Best Western Plus Sthlm Bromma. And lastly, pop into Taverna Bravo for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near SolvallaAfter you're done checking out Solvalla, check out the local area:
- Hordes of shoppers go to Bromma Blocks to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- Pick up your favourite clubs and head over to the rolling greens of Bromma Golf Club.
- You can follow the business people to Solna Business Park, but make sure you've made a special appointment in advance as it's only open occasionally to the public.
- Try not to spend all your savings at Solna Centrum Mall.
- If you dream about golf, organise a game at Ulriksdals Golf Club.
Solvalla is a relaxing walk of 2 kilometres from Sundbyberg, the nearest station. So, jump on board and leave the road traffic issues behind!
How much is a hotel room in Solvalla Loppis?
Hotels in Solvalla Loppis start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.