ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Cable TV, in-room childcare and coffee/tea makers are featured in all 42 rooms. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers. Free bottled water, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, L Auberge de Temple, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool and a coffee shop/café. There's also the convenience of free airport pick-up service.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4.5-star Wat Bo Area resort include Angkor Wat and Royal Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 629 reviews
About the Angkor Village HotelLocation Wat Bo Road, Siem Reap, 855
Angkor Village Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Spa services, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Angkor Village Hotel. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. A free shuttle from the airport to the hotel is free (available 24 hours). This 4.5-star Siem Reap resort is smoke free.
- 42 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 20 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1995
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport pick-up; area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
Angkor Village Hotel offers 42 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Cable televisions are provided. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
L Auberge de Temple – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Apsara Theatre – This theme restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 99
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Angkor Village
- Angkor Village Hotel
- Angkor Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Village Siem Reap
- Angkor Village Hotel Resort
- Angkor Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Village Hotel Resort Siem Reap
You should know
- Angkor Village Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Children 15 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.