Hotels near Sherbrooke Forest
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sherbrooke Forest
Outdoorsy types will feel completely relaxed at Sherbrooke Forest.
A visit to this attraction will likely mean spending a few nights in Melbourne. Sound good to you? We could think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
Within 3 kilometres of Sherbrooke Forest, there are 7 listed hotels and apartments. The Clarendon Cottages (3 kilometres), the Stones Throw Cottage Bed & Breakfast (2 kilometres) and the Cottages at Monreale (2 kilometres) are all suitable options.
The Marybrooke Manor is a more luxurious choice. It's ideal for those looking to splurge.
If you can't keep going without a quick caffeine hit, get excited! Use your last dregs of energy to get 0.8 kilometres from Sherbrooke Forest to Grants On Sherbrooke (70 Monbulk Road, Kallista).
Other Things to Do Near Sherbrooke ForestAfter visiting Sherbrooke Forest, don't disregard the local region:
- On a sunny afternoon, spend some time having a picnic with the family at Grants Picnic Area.
- If you're eager to find a pleasant park to take it easy and breathe in the fresh air, head over to Alfred Nicolas Gardens.
- Plan a journey on Puffing Billy Steam Train, a notable, old railway and a popular attraction for tourists.
- Shopping can help relieve your worries. To get your fix, pay a visit to Cream at Sassafras.
- Stroll through Dandenong Ranges National Park, where the habitat of local flora and fauna is being preserved for the coming generations.
Leave the car behind and travel to Sherbrooke Forest by public transport. Belgrave Station, the nearest station, is just 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Sherbrooke Forest?
Hotels in Sherbrooke Forest start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.