Hotels near Dandenong Ranges National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dandenong Ranges National Park
Top hotels near Dandenong Ranges National Park
Dandenong Ranges National Park draws a huge number of visitors every year. Want to see what everyone's so excited about?
It's to be found in Melbourne, the exciting state capital.
You needn't trek too far to find a place to sleep. There are 22 options within 3 kilometres of Dandenong Ranges National Park. Check out the Lochiel Luxury Accommodation (2 kilometres). That said, the Candlelight Cottage (2 kilometres) and the Adeline Bed and Breakfast (2 kilometres) are also recommended.
That said, if you want a bit of luxury and comfort, book one of the many upmarket hotels close by. The Moulton Park Cottages and the Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is 0.5 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Miss Marple's Tearoom. Near Dandenong Ranges National Park, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Fortnums Restaurant & Wedding Venue for a delicious meal. Lastly, Dine Divine is the spot to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Dandenong Ranges National ParkDandenong Ranges National Park is not the only reason to check out this part of the world:
- A bit of retail therapy is bound to help you unwind. Get your fix at Cream at Sassafras.
- Make your way through Tree Fern Gully Track. Be sure to use the markers and a compass so you don't take an accidental detour.
- Make your way to Alfred Nicolas Gardens if you're looking for a bit of a breather from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Explore Cloudehill Nursery and Gardens, a thriving and immaculate garden, open for everyone to take a look at.
- Appreciate the perfume and the wonderful floral exhibits at National Rhododendron Gardens.
How much is a hotel room in Dandenong Ranges National Park?
Hotels in Dandenong Ranges National Park start at AU$175 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.