Hotels near Scafell Pike
Time for a break from the hustle and bustle of city life? Scafell Pike is just the place.
It can be found in Keswick, 150 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You'll probably have to journey a bit further afield, but it's certainly worth it.
Within 10 kilometres of Scafell Pike, there are 6 accommodations listed. Take a look at the amenities at the Scafell Hotel and Royal Oak Hotel.
Visitors who want to spoil themselves should check out the Hazel Bank Country House, an upmarket hotel 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Scafell Pike
After you've spent enough time at Scafell Pike, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Discover a retreat away from the outside world and revitalise your spirits at Church of St Olaf.
- Honister Slate Mine is a functioning mine, continually buzzing with manual labourers and machinery. Look into the public information sessions to see it up close.
- Make some time to enjoy nature at Watendlath Tarn.
- Nature lovers should take some time to visit Pike of Stickle while in the region.
- Take something nice to eat and relax near the edge of Wast Water.