Hotels near Catbells Lakeland Walk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Catbells Lakeland Walk
Top hotels near Catbells Lakeland Walk
Head outside and enjoy the fresh air at Catbells Lakeland Walk.
It's located in Lake District, and we're sure you'd like to know how to get there. Many travellers make the 180 kilometres journey from Belfast, that nation's action-packed capital.
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy 3 kilometres of Catbells Lakeland Walk have 2 accommodations to choose from. The Swinside Lodge Hotel and The Leathes Head Country House Hotel are worth looking into.
If you don't want to pay a fortune, book a room at the Powe House - B&B. It's just 4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Catbells Lakeland WalkKeep in mind that this place has much more on offer:
- If you have time to visit Derwent Water, you'll get to see some wonderful natural scenery. So don't forget your camera!
- Venture out and see Bowder Stone. This notable stone formation is sure to wow you.
- Shopping is bound to help relieve your stress. To get your fix, head on over to The Puzzling Place.
- Evade a cold and wet day by arranging a day at Keswick Mining Museum.
- Stop off at Cumberland Pencil Museum to view some engaging artefacts.
How much is a hotel room in Catbells Lakeland Walk?
Hotels in Catbells Lakeland Walk start at AU$183 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.