Accommodation Near Rosslyn Chapel (Collegiate Chapel of St. Matthew)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Rosslyn Chapel
Rosslyn Chapel is most certainly worth the trip. Don't forget to take plenty of photos!
You'll find it sitting among the bustling streets of Edinburgh, the national capital.
Make your money last by staying at one of the cheaper hotels in the area. The Capital Guest House and the Hostel are worth looking into.
Visitors who are eager to experience outstanding amenities ought to take a look at the several upscale hotels in this area. You'll love your time at the Prestonfield House and The Knight Residence by Mansley.
There's no reason to forgo your morning coffee. Roslin Chapel Guesthouse is only 0.2 kilometres away from Rosslyn Chapel. Plug 2 Penicuik Road, Roslin into your GPS, or simply follow the delicious scent of ground coffee.
Other Things to Do Near Rosslyn ChapelRosslyn Chapel is not the only reason to travel to this area:
- Learn a bit about the local history at the stunning Hawthornden Castle.
- On a clear, blue day, Pentland Hills Regional Park is a fantastic area to appreciate all that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Don your swankiest golfing attire and play a few rounds at Glencorse Golf Club.
- Golf fanatics can master their swing at Kings Acre Golf Course.
- End a wonderful day on the slopes at Midlothian Snowsports Centre with a snowball fight with the kids.
How much is a hotel room in Rosslyn Chapel?
Hotels in Rosslyn Chapel start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.