Accommodation Near Roman Baths, Bath
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Roman Baths
Top hotels near Roman Baths
You'll always remember your trip to Roman Baths. It's undoubtably iconic!
Always dreamed of going to Bath? Now's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
You'll find an impressive range of hotels here, with as many as 31 within easy walking distance of Roman Baths. Don't know where to start? Have a gander at The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa, The Bath House Apartments and The Queensberry Hotel.
Want more money for shopping and seeing the sights? Try booking the Parade Park Bath, an economical hotel just 0.2 kilometres away.
Pamper yourself a little at one of the numerous high-end hotels nearby. Consider the Macdonald Bath Spa, a kilometre away. The Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel, 0.4 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to Cosy Club. It's right near Roman Baths. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Pop into The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa to get yourself some food. Lastly, Francis Hotel is the place to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Roman BathsWhile you're here, you ought to see what the surrounding region has on offer:
- The sights and hubbub of Bath Christmas Market attract passersby and tourists alike.
- When you hear the call of culture, make your way to Beaux Arts Gallery, an exhibition space that will entertain you with its intriguing collection of pieces.
- If you're feeling like you need a helping hand, tourist information is never far away. Take a brochure from Bath Visitor Centre.
- History buffs will adore checking out Sally Lunns Museum. Head out on a tour through these historic rooms and learn about past generations.
- Make your way to Bath's Old Orchard Street Theatre to experience a play. But first, find out what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
It's a simple rail trip to Roman Baths. Just exit the train at Bath Spa, the nearest station, and then it's only 0.4 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Roman Baths?
Hotels in Roman Baths start at AU$94 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.