Hotels Near Rainbow MagicLand
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rainbow MagicLand
With a huge range of hair-raising rides and tasty treats, Rainbow MagicLand is a fun day out for both kids and adults.
It's situated in Valmontone, 40 kilometres from the nation's capital, Rome. You might have to journey a bit further away, but it's certainly worth it.
Rather spend your dosh on seeing and experiencing everything? If so, give your credit card a break and book at a cheaper hotel. See what the Residence Hotel Terme di Palestrina and the Raggio di Sole have to offer.
Start your day well with a coffee at La Cambusa. Fortunately, it's close to Rainbow MagicLand. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Boccondivino. And lastly, head to Migeca S.p.a. for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Rainbow MagicLandThis region has lots more to offer:
- Masses of shoppers head to Valmontone Outlet to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- Make memories with the kids at Rainbow Magic Land. The joyful giggles and thrills will put a smile on everyone's face.
- Visit Rifugi Antiaerei to find out about the region's history and life in the past.
- Find a sanctuary from the physical world and revitalise your inner spirit at Santuario Madonna del Buon Consiglio.
- Retail therapy is bound to relieve your worries. To get your fix, pay a visit to Torrefazione The Coffee Velluti.
How much is a hotel room in Rainbow MagicLand?
Hotels in Rainbow MagicLand start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.