Hotels near Plaza Pelangi
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Plaza Pelangi
So you're considering a trip to Plaza Pelangi? We can help!
We're sure it won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Johor Bahru, a magical city that is loved by many.
Getting from your hotel to Plaza Pelangi won't be hard if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 35 are situated within 3 kilometres. Check out the amenities at the Bayu Marina Resort (4 kilometres), the Thistle Johor Bahru (3 kilometres) and the KSL Hotel & Resort (0.5 kilometres).
You won't have to trek very far to come across budget hotel options here. The I am Jazz Boutique Hotel and the Hotel J.B. are definitely worth thinking about.
If you're after silky sheets and gourmet meals, you're going to love the numerous upmarket hotels. The Grand Paragon Hotel Johor Bahru, 0.3 kilometres away, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, 2 kilometres, are both recommended options.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Station One Leisure Cafe. Close to Plaza Pelangi, it's great for a caffeine hit. You don't need to go far for a decent meal. KSL Resort should have what you need. In the evenings, Mission Golf Bar & Grill is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza PelangiThe region has lots more to offer:
- Shopping addicts feeling the urge to splurge should check out KSL City Mall.
- Holiday Plaza offers a large range of shops to please everyone.
- For a completely unique cultural experience bask in the sacred mood of Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple.
- Johor Bahru Customs, Immigration, and Quarantine Complex is an important part of the locality. Check for a tour to see the region's tax money at work.
- Istana Pasir Pelangi is a prominent landmark, renowned for its architectural design along with its interesting past.
No car, no worries. Get to Plaza Pelangi by rail. Jump off at JB Sentral, the closest station, and then stroll 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Plaza Pelangi?
Hotels in Plaza Pelangi start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.