ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 80 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, furnished balconies and free bottled water. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Additionally, fans, safes and hairdryers are available.
The restaurant, Coconut Coffee Shop & Res, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the kids' swimming pool and pool loungers. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute walk of this 4-star Patong resort include Jungceylon Shopping Center and Banzaan Fresh Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 466 reviews
About the Coconut Village ResortLocation 20 Prachanukroh Rd, Patong, Phuket 83150
Coconut Village Resort offers its guests an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Coconut Village Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Patong resort.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1989
- Bar or lounge
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) (33.7 km / 20.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Coconut Village Resort offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Patong resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Coconut Coffee Shop & Res – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kam Pu Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Indonesian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Thai massage
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 8 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 0.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 250 and THB 380 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: THB 800 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coconut Village Kathu
- Coconut Village Resort
- Coconut Village Resort Kathu
- Coconut Village Hotel Kathu
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket, Thailand
- Coconut Village Resort Patong
- Coconut Village Patong
- Coconut Village
You should know
- Coconut Village Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.