Phuket Beach Resort & Accommodations
Check prices for beach accommodation in Phuket
Beach Hotels in Phuket
More Oceanview accommodation in Phuket
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Beach, Karon, Phuket4.8/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Crowne Plaza Phuket Panwa Beach9/99 Moo 7, Sakdidech Road, Vichit Sub-District, Muang, Wichit, Phuket4.6/5Wonderful! (15 reviews)
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort44/5 Moo 8 Sakdidesh Road, Wichit, Phuket
The price is AU$88 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.6/5Wonderful! (46 reviews)
- Kalima Resort & Spa, Phuket338/1 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket
The price is AU$69 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.4/5Excellent! (21 reviews)
- Grand Blue Hotel112 Thaveewong Road, Patong, Phuket4.2/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- Tri Trang Beach Resort68 Mueangngen Road, Patong, Phuket
The price is AU$118 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13/5 (4 reviews)
Beach Condos in Phuket
- Title Front Beach469/2 Wiset Rd, Rawai, Chang Wat PhuketGet Rates3/5 (1 review)
- Baan Mai Khao Beachfront Condo8/131 Moo 3, Mai Khao, Phuket
The price is AU$517 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 10
- The Deck Condominium by Lofty81 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, PatongGet Rates
- Happy Place Condo
The price is AU$56 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- The Oh-so-sexy Triple Penthouse - Rare 35br 188m2122 Phrabarami Road, 702-802 7-8 Floor, Emerald Terrace, Patong, Phuket (province)Get Rates
- Condo in Kata in Ozone - Unit A7088/88, Soi Katekwan, Patak East Road, Karon, PhuketGet Rates
Beach Villas in Phuket
- Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas888 Moo 3, Thalang, Mai Khao, Phuket
The price is AU$326 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 285/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- The Naka Phuket1/18, 1/20 Moo 6, Kamala, Phuket
The price is AU$426 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 225/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Anantara Vacation Club Mai Khao Phuket239-239/1 Moo 3, Tumbon Mai Khao, Mai Khao, Phuket
The price is AU$193 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
- Villa Atoosa64/38 Moo 7, Soi Samakki 1, RawaiGet Rates
- Villa Isawan65/29 Soi Samakki 1, RawaiGet Rates
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Choeng Thale, Phuket
The price is AU$207 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Phuket Beach Accommodation
Thailand has long been known as the land of endless energy, thanks to its capital city of Bangkok. Every form of wildness exists there for people to indulge in. And maybe that’s what you’re looking for.
But if you want to go someplace a little more mellow, like doing-nothing-on-the-beach mellow, make your way to the island of Phuket—just be careful how you say that. Snorkelling, sunbathing, relaxing and more relaxing are all on offer when you stay at one of Wotif’s beach hotels in Phuket.
This is an island. A big island. So of course there’s more than a few dozen beaches to hang out on. Don’t believe us? Venture away from Phuket beach accommodation and check out some of our favourites:
- Patong Beach – This is probably the most popular beach on the entire island, so you should check it out. Rent a jet ski and zip around the water at Mach 10. When you’re done, head into town for a cabaret show. You won’t be disappointed.
- Kata Beach – This is where you come if you’ve made a reservation for Phuket Dive Tours. These day trips will take you to places like the Phi Phi Islands and Similan Island for a day of diving you won’t soon forget.
- Mai Khao Beach – When you’re ready to get away from the crowds of tourists and everyone else, there’s no better place than this stretch of sand. The longest beach on Phuket also happens to be completely undeveloped, so get ready to get in touch with nature.
Home Away from Home
We could go on all day about where you should stay during your well-deserved holiday. Five-star luxury resorts, backpacker hostels and eco-friendly tree lodges are all on offer. But if you don’t know where to start, here’s a short list of Phuket beach hotels you should consider gracing with your presence:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort – The rooms that are on offer have names like Grand Deluxe, Two-Bedroom Royal Suite and Junior Suite Oceanfront, so you know you’re going to get something great. And just wait until you eat a meal at the on-site restaurant Chom Talay.
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort – The only thing separating the pool area and the ocean is a small strip of warm sand. Be sure to bring your sunscreen.
Well, you were wondering about what to do and where to stay when you go to Thailand, and we’ve helped you out there. Browse Wotif’s fantastic selection of Phuket hotels near the beach and book one today. We’ll hear about it later.