Hotels Near Parco Leonardo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Parco Leonardo
Ready to plan your Parco Leonardo holiday?
Are you intending to fly into Rome? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it situated in Fiumicino, 25 kilometres from the national capital.
If you're exploring on a shoestring, there are some low-cost options. You'll rest easy at the Sleep and Fly Rome Airport Bed and Breakfast or the L'albergo Al Porticciolo.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Head to Coffee D. It's right near Parco Leonardo. Go straight to Burger King for a hearty meal. And finally, go to Timecity for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Parco LeonardoKeep in mind that this area has heaps more to offer:
- Visitors feeling the urge to splurge should get along to da Vinci Market Central.
- Head over and explore Fiera Di Roma Exhibition Centre, a hub of conferences and events.
- Venture back through the mists of time and find out about the intriguing objects at Porto di Traiano, an archaeological dig site.
- Fiera di Roma is a custom built centre for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by a great range of restaurants and bars.
- Visit Basilica di S.Ippolito e Antiquarium, a distinctive spiritual place.
No car, no worries. Simply get to Parco Leonardo by train. Jump off at Fiumicino Parco Leonardo, the nearest station, and then wander 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Parco Leonardo?
Hotels in Parco Leonardo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.