Accommodation Near Palace Theatre, Waterbury
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palace Theatre
Ready to plan your Palace Theatre trip? You're sure to have a terrific time.
It can be found in Waterbury, 140 kilometres away from Providence, the state capital.
You better be quick if you'd prefer to stay within a short distance of Palace Theatre! 0.3 kilometres away, the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown is the only listed hotel on offer.
We are all aware of how pricey holidays often can be. Fortunately, you can find a couple of low-price options here. Why don't you check out the amenities at the Comfort Inn Naugatuck and the Quality Inn?
For a boost first thing or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a tea at Dunkin' Donuts. You can find it easy walking distance from Palace Theatre. When you need something more substantial, try out Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Buffalo Wild Wings for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Palace TheatreAfter you see Palace Theatre, head to the surrounding area:
- Inside Apothecary Building lie a wealth of fascinating tales.
- Carrie Welton Fountain is a well-known, historic fountain known as a gathering point.
- Call into Waterbury Green and relax in this leafy haven, nestled right in the heart of the city.
- Mattatuck Museum Arts and History Center is a dynamic arts facility. Be sure to look up what's taking place during your stay.
- Although it isn't as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, visitors can still appreciate the work that has gone into the making of Christopher Columbus Statue.
Leave your worries behind and journey to Palace Theatre by rail. Waterbury, the nearest station, is just 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Palace Theatre?
Hotels in Palace Theatre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.