Accommodation Near Olveston, Dunedin
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Olveston
You and your travel companions are certain to remember Olveston until long after you've returned home.
Always been interested in visiting Dunedin? Now's your chance to find out what the fuss is about!
Thrifty tourists should take advantage of the region's low-cost lodgings. The Manor House Backpackers is 2 kilometres away, while the Geeky Gecko Backpackers is around 2 kilometres away.
Or you could stay at one of the several top-notch hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! The Roslyn Apartments and the Commodore Motels are spots you'll want to consider. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
When you need the perfect cup of coffee, find Orange Cafe at 23 Moray Place, Dunedin. If you're in the market for a meal, Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin at 10 Smith St, Dunedin is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near OlvestonWhile you're here, get to know the area near Olveston:
- Otago Museum is far from just a yawn-worthy lesson in history, but a one-stop shop for insights into the area's bygone days.
- Venture to University of Otago. Although it was established many moons ago, it's still educating lots of students today.
- An impressive building of contemplation and worship, St. Paul's Cathedral is undoubtedly worth a visit.
- People eager to understand more about the politics and procedures that affect the local population should head over to Dunedin Town Hall.
- Check out what Seriously Twisted has for sale. You never know, you might stumble upon a fantastic present for a loved one, or even yourself.
How much is a hotel room in Olveston?
Hotels in Olveston start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.