Hotels near Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
Top hotels near Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center regularly puts on fun events.
It isn't going to be the only thing on your to-do list in Nice, a special city that is loved by many.
Nothing beats staying within an easy walk of Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center! Check out one of the 27 hotels within a kilometre. Have a gander at the rates and facilities at the Hôtel Le Petit Palais, Hipark Design Suites Nice and NH Nice.
There's a range of cheaper rooms in the vicinity that will leave you with money to spare. You might like to try the Hôtel Villa la Malouine or the Le Panoramic Boutique Hotel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Are you looking to treat yourself a bit? There's a decent range of five star hotels in the area. You won't regret staying at the Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée or the Hôtel La Pérouse, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Côté Goût is the ideal spot to chill out with a coffee in the vicinity of Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center. Found at 2 Place Arson, Nice, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. For lunch, grab a table at Hôtel Esprit d'Azur. This popular restaurant can be found at 4 Rue Barberis, Nice.
Other Things to Do Near Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition CenterAfter you're finished at Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center, check what else is available in the local area:
- Take a look at La Tete au Carre and take a close look at the precisely etched lines of this thought-provoking statue.
- A trip to Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is a wonderful rainy day activity for budding artists.
- Place Garibaldi is the perfect spot for locals and visitors alike to meet. Have a coffee, scatter some crumbs for the birds or revel in the sun's rays.
- Generations of families have congregated and mingled at Place Arson. Keep the tradition alive and stop over at the square.
- Check the program, buy some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret going to a show at Nice Theatre.
Wondering how to head to Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center? A good option is taking the train. It's a simple trip to the nearest station, Gare de Nice Ville, and then a walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center?
Hotels in Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.