Hotels near Paloma Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Paloma Beach
You're sure to have an awesome time at Paloma Beach.
It's in Monaco, which sits 240 kilometres from Milan.
Within a brief trip of Paloma Beach, there are 13 listed accommodation options. Consider the amenities at the Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel (a kilometre), the Hotel Royal Riviera (2 kilometres) and the Welcome Hôtel (3 kilometres).
Hardcore savers will be pleased with the choice of budget-friendly hotels here. Book in at the Pierre & Vacances Residence L'Ange Gardien to be 2 kilometres away, or the Hôtel Le Chaudron, 2 kilometres away.
The Hôtel Carlton is a much more plush choice. It's perfect for those looking to spend a bit more.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, there's Le Cabanon de L'Uzine just a short walk away. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Restaurant Le Pirate to get yourself some food. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Le Sloop for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Paloma BeachBefore you head off, think about checking out the local area:
- Discover the tales of years gone by when you tour the hallways of Villa Grecque Kérylos.
- Spend a day out at Port Beach and breathe in the ocean air while you soak up the sun.
- There's nothing quite like the serenity of lazing by the water. Make sure you stop by Passable Beach.
- Discover the stories of generations past when you plan a tour of Villa Ephrussi.
- Standing proudly is Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse, a celebrated, old lighthouse. Learn about the lantern room and the workings and you may even get to climb to the top!
How much is a hotel room in Paloma Beach?
Hotels in Paloma Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.